Thursday, February 9, 2012

Here We Go..

Wrote this the other night while high on Moscato...


I see you in your black tank top and pink underwear. You try to run away to tease me but there's no escaping it. What I'm about to do to it should be considered illegal in every state and cuntry in the world. I grab you by the cheeks of your perfect ass and hoist your gorgeous body up against mine. Make sure to press it hard next to me so that I don't drop you. I promise I would never ever let that happen. Your skin so smooth making it hard to grip that booty but I got you, I promise. I throw you onto the bed and immediately reach for those panties you got on. I grab for the top of them and just tear them in half right off of you revealing that bare, smooth pussy that I'm about to destroy. Without even paying attention to the fact that your titties are still covered by that shirt, my tongue sees what it desires and mounts an offensive strategy of attack on your clit which feels like a miniuature punching bag and my tongue is wearing the boxing gloves. Your pussy juices taste as sweet as morning OJ that I drink up with every passing lap my tongue makes over your love bean. I refuse to stop as your pulling on my ears and my head as if you're trying to pry it completely off. I grab your hands and insert my fingers in the spaces between yours and they fit perfectly as I navigate your hands away from doing damage to my face as my mouth goes to town on your vagina. It may need to be surgically removed as your body squirms all over the place. The moistness from your opening is constantly flowing into my mouth and it tastes so good I don't think I ever want to stop. You scream out my name to take a break from your goodness but I refuse and press on, or should I say Lick On. The spot where your ass is on the bed is now a mini-pool overflowed with your pussy juice. It tastes so good, I can't stop. It gushes into my mouth so well, I don't even have to suck anymore, it just finds its way onto my taste buds like a magnet. 

I finally stop and rip the tank top off your chest. My tongue finds a new target in your two exquisite breasts. Your nipples are like spouts of goodness that I can't resist. I bite down on them like a straw and you cry out....but in pleasure. I can feel your hands all through my hair and all over my back. I I squeeze your chest so hard that I think I'm going to pop your natural tits but they're durable so that doesn't happen. My dick is now at a full salute, so I unsheath it and slide it roughly into your pussy as you dig your nails deep into the skin on my back. The pain that I feel only entices me further. I carry you over to the wall and use it like I would the bed. The tremors we create against the wall can be felt all throughout the bedroom.  Wonder what the neighbor's are thinking. I really could care less. This pussy is waaaaay too good right now. I pull you away from the wall and you clutch tightly onto my neck and breathing really hard into my ear as I pull your vagina onto my dick with strokes of force that would make Hurricane Irene jealous.  Your ass fits in my hands perfectly as i use it as leverage to crucify your baby maker with my love muscle. Your grab me tighter and tighter as I continue to do damage to it pound after pound after pound. I don't think it'll look the same afterwards. you might not be able to walk afterwards either. I don't wanna paralyze you but the pussy is so good I can't even describe it right now. 

I toss you back on the bed and find my way back down between your legs.  Your pussy might not have ever received this much attention all at once, ever. It's probably wondering what it did to deserve this....but it didn't do anything, it just existed. That's all I need. As long as it's there, I'm going to Fuck It. Harder and faster than you've ever felt before in your entire life. Your pussy lips are literally foaming now.  Your body still trembling from left over orgasms now hitting you all at once. It's a rare and beautiful site to see you flopping around on the bed in a  puddle of your own waters like a pretty wet fish. Your womanhood throbbing from the beating that I just gave it. Normally, i would let you breath for a sec but fuck it, like I said before, that pussy is too good. I jump on you and in one swift movement I ram my dick back inside of you and continue to beat it until you almost immediately push me off with your legs and gush all over the place. I bathe in your juices and savor the feeling of them on my skin before I insert myself back into you and punish it. You try to escape by backing further up the bed but I catch you and pull you into me with the slapping noises of our flesh connecting with each other. The sound only eggs me on even further and I wrap one arm around your shoulder and pull you up sitting on top of me as I grab your hips and pull you down onto me. I can feel every inch of your wonderful pussy now, its driving me absolutely wild. I wanna cum so bad but I hold back because I want to enjoy your vagina even longer. I can see the sweat glistening off of your body, your breasts bouncing up and down and you squeeze your hands onto my chest and stomach as you moan with delight louder and louder with every thrust that i give you. Your body looks completely amazing in the twilight. Your hair draping over your face is absolutely riveting so I reach up and grab it, pull it down hard and you let out a yelp and collapse on top of me signifying that you've just cum all over my dick once again. I can see the exhaustion in your face but I'm not done yet. I flip you over and force my penetration further and deeper than I've ever gone before. Your body is trying to force it back but it can't because I'm in the zone now and won't be denied of my prize. 

You arch your back and scream with delight and pain all at the same time as another fountain of pussy juice erupts all over the bed sheets and my penis. I quickly re-enter and proceed to devastate you further and harder and stronger as your grip my muscles with your hands, grabbing harder and harder until you can't fit anymore of my arm into your palm. I bite your neck as I release my dick from your pussy's hold and shoot my white love all over your slippery body. Completely out of breath, I lean over and ever so gently kiss your lips. They are so sweet, similiar but different from the your other set of lips at the same time. I can't get enough of either. I grab a towel and wipe you off your majestic still pulsating body and hold you close to me as we both lie in bed trying to recover from what just took place. Before we completely pass out, I lower my lips to your ear and whisper ever so softly, "I Love You". Then those same set of lips on my face immediately find their way back down to the ones below your hips....

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...